Sunday, August 19, 2012

replica oakley sunglasses In between I was surprised Tiger roared and laughed

Underground training ground speed, I know, at this speed, it is absolutely not avoid the fireball track from the
Emptying and to the fireball looked at, I know ... this is not the center of the earth's gravity, but the air pressure, atmospheric pressure, it played the same gravity.
But the smile, I still can not escape the ultimate attack Juggernaut ah, but ...... if I started when he launched at full speed to escape, then he launched over, I am sure that had already run out of sight!
Fireball roared and sobbed at me fly over to see if we should come into contact with me when I was not cheap nfl sigh forward into the already open space bags!
Earth-shattering sound, space bags, a huge fireball finally fell to the ground, crashing blown open to endless fire quickly to the point of explosion, fire in rotation diffusion away!
Intense noise, the flame to form a red shock wave, as if an atomic bomb explosion in general, pushed around, and rolled up their path, everything to nothing!
Loud noise still roaring and stunned the standing space bags at the entrance, I looked blankly outside all day what kind of power, is what kind of power, you can form such a terrible scene
At the impact point of the fireball with a diameter of ten meters pit to pit, spread around, and thousands of meters of weeds on the ground are gone, replaced by a mirror-like smooth ground, the ground Guanghua such as mirror, actually can be reflected out of the sky which clouds to
In between I was surprised Tiger roared and laughed, stunned and looked, I saw Tiger Wang was suspended in the air, sky and laughing like a madman!
Ages, Tiger admitted to laugh, bitterly: enemy! Watching Tiger proud of the way, I could not help Pielepiezui,replica oakley sunglasses, he wanted to really easily if I was blown away, even if the wolf exterminate one or two races, but also absolutely can not shake the dominance of Tiger, wolf Although powerful, but to the owners the power to exterminate the whole orc, or force can not.
Arbitration Commission, of course, not to punish King Tiger, Blame the soldiers and all the potential to go, which makes me to become a personal battle of the war with King Tiger! Arbitration committee is to allow the !
Shade of watching Tiger, I know ... the two of us there can be only one person left alive, not me, that he ... Whoever is left alive, will become the king of the Orcs future, so the Tiger strength of the Juggernaut, but I still must find a way to kill him, we must kill him!
If he was alive back then, over 1000 family of generals will not be maintained, Tiger City will not be maintained, and this way, the loss is too great, the orcs suffered such huge losses after the period of time, my plans of world hegemony, was completely stranded, and then you want to train so many people do not know how many years!
Thought here, I made up my determination, fierce jump out from the space bag, against the Tiger in the sky and smiles:

No comments:

Post a Comment