Sunday, June 10, 2012

basketball mens shoes so that my depressed mood to alleviate a lot

Let alone a day, sports movement, so that my depressed mood to alleviate a lot, every day stretched nerves were gradually relaxed and kind of fun sweating, let me find some, and now this young body consistent with a young atmosphere.
A long time, two different memories in my mind ongoing struggle, although eventually my memory to obtain the upper hand, but I lost the character of the real age, the loss of some youthful vitality, so this times exercise I seem to have to rediscover the other half of the self, let me add a lot of confidence can not be pondering the future future, it seems that life is indeed a movement ...
Morning, I still go to school, but not any further action in the stock market, first, because the future of this method to make money is really no confidence result in not in the mood, the second is, that bubbling, and I has not been observed in addition, an appropriate investment in stock, while the 0035 has been in constant hovering of the adjustment period.
Mother's injury recovery, has basically been able to achieve self-care is dragging a heavy plaster, the action a bit inconvenient, but in another two weeks, it dismantled, it seems that life is not all bad news ......
the.
Finally arrived Monday afternoon, the last basketball game of this session of our students finally opened the curtain .6 science classes, and the four liberal arts classes all you want to slack divided into two groups for round robin compete, each team's top two the semi-finals, and then the playoffs, until the emergence of champions, basketball will be our theme in the next week.
Wu Jian where the liberal arts four classes are in Group A, while we were in the B group. Do not worry,lakers jersey! Four classes of people Wu Jian Wen, seeded, not in our class, Group B is the strongest management three classes, which, unfortunately, our first opponent will handle 3 classes ...
do not care, came to cheer me, angry that they teacher now see that I Hengmeilengdui.
However, if compared to basketball skills, the three classes of our text may shame, strictly speaking, I was good, and I think I should field the 10 people inside the best by virtue of height and recently stepped up shooting technique a man will stir up the burden of attack of the team, but basketball is how that is the collective movement,basketball mens shoes, Wang Qi bloated body on the court struggled to move and the Gang that remove glasses frequently rival steals, we should also understand that this club is how the results of ...
Several girl is very disappointed with the defeat, but they are very concerned

No comments:

Post a Comment