Monday, June 11, 2012

White Sox Jerseys come

, And slowly you see the doorway, do not play the fool with me in this charge stunned, I can not work to take care of you, nine o'clock, our god is coming! More and more as time goes by, the guests in the hall, to nine o'clock, when the bar gathering in the middle-aged women, mostly in the 34-year-old, and occasionally a few scattered young woman chattered smoking walking around. Fanzhe gang buddies and these middle-aged women is probably familiar to some people come in they take the initiative to go up very understanding with chat, drinking, dancing, and I suddenly felt something was not head, my head began to cold sweats, I feel ashamed that this scene is the first time I experienced, it is clear, which is between the duck shop Fanzhe they are Cowboy, saying that white is pimp!
This Zhenshi get silly, and I want to leave, but feel that to go through all the shame from the flow which,White Sox Jerseys, if these middle-aged women remember me the way how to behave in the future, so I quietly retreated from the corner. a head down using glass blocking his face, not much will I Juzhaojiubei hand numb, I seem to hear the music, the whole people Jiangzainali.
the public, well-dressed, elegant, and I think her such a woman is not necessary to came here man, I did not dare look at her, once again the glass held up.
come, so Bushi Xiang! One thousand? You're new, come with me to give you three thousand how? His aging mother a bad mood today,Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys, do not want to waste time! Less he installed with my mother, you are also equipped to pick guests, his aging mother which is not good! people's attention, her attitude of some angered me.
Good, I mean do not want to go with you in this way on such occasions, I am not the kind of person you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment