Friday, June 1, 2012

official baseball of mlb say a word in the author group

Excited, hit N a phone call to tell a friend, that joy has been maintained for a long time gradually calmed down.
After signing, the starting point of the recommendation, compared to the past, has turned upside down. My writing has more power, looking at the book review of a sentence message, there is a real encouragement words, of course, ultimately to blame. words, although this, but looking at my heart very warm, at least on behalf of all our friends are seriously reading, which is worth I am pleased.
October, designer book shelves, the subscription is not very satisfactory, but looking at a support of readers and friends, I kept going. Long insisted that in return, have a certain experience of writing subscription also began a slow rise,air jordan 8.0, exceed one thousand, two thousand to three thousand, this process is tortuous, but also has a happy initially added to our catalog, feel uneasy, ask some old author, said the general urban categories of works set to close more than 10:1, designer book collection is currently only one $ 15,000, however, the highest set has reached 3,000, which is the result of all our friends support, your support and definitely before my creation momentum.
The process of writing, there have been a low ebb, out of some readers scolded, in fact I am grateful to you, you, let me see the shortcomings of its own, only continue to improve themselves, improve themselves, beyond their own now, I can confidently say that my book may not be the starting point for the best, but at least I think that the works of my heart, I appreciate the work in the later plot development, there will be more of a breakthrough, there will be More the bright spot is gradually revealed, in the hope that we can continue to support, will not let you friends down.
We pour all will be rewarded, then we worth some writers, in order to consume youth a book, some of the sake of a book consumption on life in the most gold age, and some of order to a book, many, many lost, but we also get a lot late at night when, say a word in the author group, an all stealth, and asked what are the code word, think about the middle of the night three or four other people in a sweet sleep, even if sitting in the front of the computer, mostly watch movies, chat, play games, but this time in their struggle to fight in order to support their readers, even if that only one reader, we are also duty-bound.
Again, I hope I am a storyteller, and readers friends are listening to the story, we sit together, as easily as homely gatherings.
On the seal to push my writing will have a greater pressure, I will try to balance their attitude, the better the work presented to the ladies and gentlemen.
I would like to seal push will be more exciting, and I will write more carefully, you friends before you complain, if you go back again a closer look, there may be new discoveries.
Seal a great opportunity to push the way to pull down the vote, recommended, recommended, seek recommendation from voting, of course,official baseball of mlb, the monthly pass is also hope that you will desperately hit subscribe to it, of course, hope you are reading a friend can subscribe to, really do not your two cents thousand words. month of a pack of cigarettes or even less than the expenditure to support requirements are not high, but for us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment